Your Career at ThreeDify
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Executive and 3D Software Developer to join our highly talented team. We continually seek new and innovative ways to meet our clients’ needs. We’re proud of what we do and always looking for passionate people to help keep our business thriving.
Ideal candidates would be excited about working in a creative workplace with a dynamic team. We offer a flexible work environment that fosters innovation and rewards hard work and talents accordingly. Are you interested in joining our team? Please refer to our Available Positions and apply now.
We welcome new graduates with a passion for 3D computer graphics, database and web application development to apply.
We thank you for your interest in ThreeDify Inc. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are currently looking to add a Rendering Programmer to our already amazing team with the following desired skill set:
- Intensive knowledge and Industrial experience in C++, C#, OpenGL and shader languages (such as GLSL).
- Experience in parallelization paradigms and optimizing algorithms.
- Good knowledge of 3D rendering algorithms.
- Experience with GPU profiling using Pix, AMD’s Radeon GPU profiler, NVidia’s GPU profiler.
- Strong math skills in algebra, geometry, and calculus.
- Solid knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures.
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of visuals and performance.
- Proven ability to work on tasks independently and to meet time-lines and quality objectives.
- Positive and energetic attitude with a strong desire to learn and continually undertake new challenges and technologies.
- At least five years’ experience as a professional graphics programmer.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with networking and real-time data streaming.
- Experience with Typescript or Python.
- Experience with graphics tools such as Photoshop.
- Knowledge of CUDA / OpenCL.
We are looking for an energetic and capable individual to join our vibrant team as a Technical Sales Executive. The successful candidate will work closely with prospective customers to develop and qualify leads through cold-calling, networking, attending trade shows and other sales initiatives. The role entails working with different aspects of a customer’s business from C-Level management to technical support staff to provide them with the best solution to fit their requirements. This routinely includes negotiating, developing and delivering proposals and presentations and managing client expectations throughout the sales cycle and product implementation.
This position will be focused on demonstrating mine planning software applications including optimization, design, and scheduling for producing short, mid, and long term mine plans. Understanding of both open pit and underground planning would be an asset. This position would also be focused on building tools to improve mine planning and optimization processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or Mine Geology.
- More than 3 years of proven experience in a B2B selling role. Previous experience in selling general mining software packages is preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English is compulsory. Bilingual is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and explain technical concepts to clients from non-technical backgrounds and work on tasks independently.
- Proficiency in CRM and analytical tools will be a prerequisite.
- Achiever who thrives in a cross-functional team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational needs.
- Present, promote and sell ThreeDify products and services to new and existing clients.
- Reach new prospective customers through cold calling, trade shows and other marketing activities. Achieve agreed upon targets on time.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.